The new year is upon us, which is a perfect time for me to sit down and re-evalute where I want this company to go. For the new year I would love to have more sales, get my cards out there more, and create, create, create! In order to do this I made a list of 13 things that I think would help me do this. Hopefully I'm not biting off more than I can chew! :)
1. re-vamp my etsy shop and 1000 market shop so that it is geared more towards inviations (which I think sell better on-line than individual cards).
2. Read up more on how to letterpress with my new machine and then implemant it.
3. Market myself more by advertising (cheaply)...like with Project Wonderful Ads, twitter, Facebook, blogging, chatting in Etsy, etc.
4. Blog at least once a week and get more followers. This may be a challenge, but I believe it will help me get my business out there and make a connection with the community.
5. Learn more about Facebook Fanpage and implemant it.
6. Become more involved with my teams, especially Cleveland Team. I feel that there are alot of opportunities out there in that team that I'm not utilizing.
7. Get stock up to at least 100 cards so that I will have cards to list once a day.
8. Rotate stock more at the brick and mortar shops that I'm in. I believe I will sell more if I keep the merchandise fresh.
9. List at least once a day on Etsy and 1K market. This means doing a better job of getting my pictures taken of the cards.
10. Utilize my GA and SEO better.
11. Make Holiday cards at least @ months prior to that Holiday and get them in the shops and online.
12. Read all the articles in my inbox that I've been meaning to get too. There are some great tools in those articles that I've been putting off that I think will help me become more succesful.
13. Jump into the forums on both the 1K market and Etsy to get my name out there.